The DynTek-PC for engine dynamometers is a display-only system intended for basic engine dynamometer testing requirements. This system provides for the measurement of torque in either tension or compression (both clockwise and counter-clockwise engine rotation) and speed from a standard Magnetic Pickup. The system is designed to set on a table or desktop near the PC.
The ideal display and data acquisition system for basic engine testing requirements. With an easy-to-read report, it provides engine rpm, torque and power (English or metric units).
- Universal AC power input (110/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
Engine Speed Input Channel
- Frequency: 0 to 14,000 Hz
- Variable Reluctance Sensor (Magnetic Pickup)
- Amplitude Minimum: 80m VAC
- Maximum: 130 VAC
- Minimum Pulse Width: 100 microseconds
- Accuracy: + 3 Hz
Engine Torque Input Channel
- Strain-gage: 0 to 10,000 lb-ft (0 to 13,560 Nm)
- Input range: 0 to 50 mVDC (Differential or Single Ended)
- Capable of driving one (1) 350 ohm bridge load cell
- Accuracy: The greater of 0.25% Full-scale or + 8 lb-ft
- Engine Speed (rpm)
- Engine Torque (lb-ft/Nm)
- Engine Power (hp/kW)
Offers the same features as the standard DynTek-PC, but also includes two pressure and two temperature measurements.