Work Tables and Work Stations
Update your control room and work area with either a work table or work station from Taylor Dynamometer. Either is ideal for housing many different diagnostic applications including data acquisition and control, gas analysis, in-store networks, engine analyzers, ECM programming and diagnostic tools.
Work Table Features include:
- Industrial-grade, stainless steel top
- 2 in. (51 mm) furniture grade tubing
- Black wrinkle, powder coat finish
- All-steel ball bearing drawer slides
- Drawers extend 100% for full use
- Drawer locks
- 4 sizes and configurations to choose from (see pdf)
- Drilling required to attach top cabinet to side
Work Station Features include:
- Steel body with durable, corrosion resistant, “baked on” powder coat finish
- Locking cabinet door for equipment security
- Surge protector (six outlets) for added protection
- CD storage within self-closing door (up to 30 CDs)
- Accommodates most printers
- Mounting included for 5 x 1 in. (13 x 2.5 cm) caster
- Overall dimensions approximately 50 x 38 x 30 in. (127 x 96 x 75 cm)
Data Acquisition & Control Needs?
our engineering experts today.