Portable AC Chassis Dynamometer
The TD-24-AC-T is a self-contained, portable, motorized, Chassis Dynamometer specifically designed for testing Over the Highway (OTH) trucks. Rated to test at altitudes up to 10,000 ft (3,048 m), the TD-24-AC-T is road-legal and offers side loading with ramps. The Portable AC Chassis Dynamometer takes less than 90 minutes to set up and begin testing.
The TD-24-AC-T is unique in that it provides power-absorbing as well as power-motoring. The motoring function provides downhill simulation.
The Portable AC Chassis Dyno Features include:
- Test at altitudes up to 10,000 ft (3,048 m)
- Easy setup. Begin testing in under 90 minutes
- Designed for testing Over the Highway (OTH) trucks
- Self-Contained, Portable and Road Legal
- State-of-the-art DynPro2 Data Acquisition and Control System
- Auto Leveling System
- Configurable drive cycles with simple spreadsheet input
- Hydraulic Ramp System designed for simultaneous lift of both ramps
- Electro-Hydraulic Crane wtih wireless controls
- and much more!
Call us to learn more and download our features sheet below.
Need a Custom Chassis Dynamometer?
Contact our engineering experts today.