Taylor Dynamometer is the leading manufacturer of engine dynamometer, chassis dynamometer systems, accessories for dynamometers, controls for dynamometers, software and instrumentation.
Large Cooling Column
For applications over 1250 HP, Taylor Dynamometer’s large pressurized cooling columns regulate the temperature and coolant pressure of the engines being tested. Analog gauges allow you to monitor temperature and pressure levels during testing.
- Stainless steel internal components to inhibit rust
- Automatic temperature control valve
- Manual fi ll and drain valves
- Pressure adjusting handle
- Exhaust gas bleed line
- Available as mobile unit (with casters) or as wall-mounted unit
- Weight = approximately 550 pounds [250kg] with legs
- Water Use Rate = 3.5 GPM per 100 HP [19L/min per 100 kW]