Flywheel Adapter Kit
The flywheel adapter plate bolts to the flywheel of the engine. The flywheel adapter plate is available with a roughcut diameter, from 12 - 30" (305 - 762 mm) and is pre-formed and machined to mate with a hub. Final machining of the outside diameter and drilling of the attaching holes to fit the clutch cover bolt holes in the flywheel must be performed by the purchaser to ensure correct fit. Additional adapter plates are available for purchase separately.
Flywheel Adapter Kit features include:
- Adapter plate can be drilled with various flywheel patterns, avoid stocking different plates for each engine model tested.
- Hub is bolted to the flywheel adapter plate to ensure proper location and centering of the driveshaft and has threaded holes for direct attachment of driveshaft cap screws.
Flywheel Adapter Kit includes:
- One 1710-1810 or 1880-1910 Style Hub
- Two 18" (457 mm) diameter Adapter Plate Blanks
- Two 24" (610 mm) diameter Adapter Plate Blanks
- One 30" (762 mm) diameter Adapter Plate Blank
- One Adapter Plate Hanger Kit