Taylor Dynamometer is the leading manufacturer of engine dynamometer, chassis dynamometer systems, accessories for dynamometers, controls for dynamometers, software and instrumentation.
Air Handling HVAC Systems
Air Handling HVAC System
Taylor Dynamometer designs custom ventilation systems for dynamometer test cells to include test cell temperature and pressure control. Under typical operating conditions, the room temperature can be maintained to within 20 degrees of the outside ambient conditions.
Custom Ventilation Systems include:
- Fans, heaters, hoods and dampers (as required to operate system)
- Multi-function control system that enables: standard operation, remote operation and purge mode
- Motor starters and/or drives for the supplied equipment
- Layout design for the mechanical contractor to build and install ductwork (ductwork not included)
- Optional exhaust hood or direct capture exhaust system (purchased separately)
Taylor Dynamometer HVAC Systems have two basic configurations:
Direct Capture Exhaust Configuration
The ventilation system will use a recirculation configuration that mixes the warm air with outside air to control room temperature and pressure.
Exhaust Hood Configuration
A makeup air heater may be employed to control the room temperature during engine/vehicle warm-up and cool down.