Dynamometers for Testing Mining Equipment
From gas compression to hydraulic fracturing, power generation and drill rigs, mining equipment involves heavy-duty engines with exacting requirements. Taylor Dynamometer has decades of experience providing testing equipment for these non-road diesel engines.
“We get great performance out of our equipment – and great support to keep it that way.”– Jon Robinson, Vice President, Foley Equipment CAT, Kansas
- Verify performance levels dictated by the engine manufacturer after rebuild
- Test in controlled conditions to ensure engineering design exceeds the applications requirements
- Used to verify engine performance, conduct variable load testing and test engine mounted components in operation under controlled conditions
- Ideal for engine break-in or run-in of new and rebuilt engines
- Ensure a higher level of product quality, increased machine uptime and happier customers